Many times rumors are heard among friends, and in group conversations that you can hack a Facebook account, many protect their accounts by adding emails or adding cell numbers so that in any inconvenience to recover the account.
How much is true that you can hack a facebook account online?
It’s possible? Yes. We started to tell you that today there are many tools that can make you hack facebook account. Click here for more hacking Facebook.
This happens for a lot of the problems that I will list:
- Your PC has a virus or spyware
- Your computer has a keylogger such as Appspy installed that starts to capture all the keys when the machine is turned on. Learn more about Appspy at https://appspy.net/hack-facebook-password-using-mobile/.
- Your antivirus is outdated and allows small programs that install or download the internet or visit a website can change your password
- You have a very weak secret answer and it’s easy to guess
- Your internet connection is open, and someone may be analyzing the data you are browsing (although it is difficult but nowadays it is all possible)
- You left the session open in a cyber or in a friend’s house.
This list that we have just listed may be the possible causes of your facebook account being stolen but then how to prevent it?
Now, we are going to tell you how to prevent these hacking attacks. So, now we will tell you that what really works in 2019.
- The updated antivirus allows the detection of any unusual action.
- Add more security information (multiple cell numbers) to your account
- Do not always repeat the same password to all accounts.
- Do not connect to public networks. Someone can intercept your Facebook account passwords and other data with a sniffing program.